Bieber: I didn't bring underaged kids to club

Bieber:-I-didnt-bring-underaged-kids-to-clubJustin Bieber has slammed reports he brought underage Jaden Smith and Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke to a nightclub last week.
The pop star turned 19 on March 1 and reportedly had a huge circus-themed bash planned at Cirque du Soir in London.
Justin was seen leaving the venue only minutes after he arrived.
Pal Jaden Smith and Justin's rumoured girlfriend Ella-Paige were reportedly seen walking from the nightclub around the same time.
That same night Justin vented his frustrations on Twitter with a cryptic message.
'Worst birthday,' he wrote, with no explanation.
The Baby hitmaker took to his Instagram account on Sunday to finally address the whole ordeal.
'The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club..,' he captioned a blank image on the photo-sharing phone application.
'U think Will Smith is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don't think so..,' he continued, adding, '2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn't stay at their weak ass club so they wouldn't look bad for me walking in and right back out.. [sic].'
Justin went on to explain his tweet.
He insisted the message had nothing to do with reports of an incident between his entourage and club managers.
'i said my 'worst bday' but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn't the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment,' he explained [sic].
Justin is reported to have splashed out $12,000 on the bash, despite leaving Cirque du Soir only moments after arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

grids

cars

three columns

health