Ivo Mapunda sends come get me plea to Simba SC

Gor Mahia goalie reveals he would not hesitate to join Tanzania giants Simba SC in Vodacom league if the club feels he was the best for the position
Gor Mahia custodian Ivo Mapunda has revealed that he will welcome a move to Tanzania giants Simba SC ‘if they feel I am the best for that position.’
Mapunda, whose making a comeback to Tanzania national team Taifa Stars after five years, on Thursday told the1link connections, that he would be interested to join Simba, if they need 'my services.'
“My contract with Gor Mahia ends next month and if Simba SC, who are scouting for a goalkeeper, feel that I am the best…then I have no problem to listen to them. I will listen to what offers they have on the table.”
Mapunda was speaking after playing for 45 minutes in Taifa Stars' 1-0 victory over Future Young Stars in part of Tanzania’s preparations for the upcoming Cecafa Senior Challenge Cup to be held in Nairobi from November 27.
“Ndiyo najua Simba SC wanatafuta kipa, mimi nasema kama wameridhishwa na uwezo wangu, waje tuzungumze na tukikubaliana nitawafanyia kazi nzuri,”alisema. (Yes I understand that Simba are in the market for a goalkeeper. If they feel I am the one, I welcome them for talks.”
Mapunda has been in great form for Gor Mahia, helping the team reach the final of GOtv Shield where they are scheduled to face rivals AFC Leopards’ at Nyayo Stadium on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

grids

cars

three columns

health